Thursday 28 July 2011

About.me



About.me facilitates setting up of your personal splash pages – with just enough information to pique the interest of any visitor/s online. The page space is enough to post a brief intro and links to a few social networking accounts. You can set up a counter too to see how many visit your personal site. A paragraph to host details about yourself, and the free backgrounds provided should  help the cause of 'self-promotion'. All these for free, presently.

Registration on About.me is simple, involves nothing more than entering your name, email address, and choosing an About.me URL. 

http://about.me



Sourced from: AppVita

-------------------------------------------------------
Please do suggest to your friends to join this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment